mrsherbie
17 years ago
I am looking for an uncut dash blanking plate bakelite brown, any condition, and also a black knob bonnet cable.

Tea and cakes for anyone who can find me one! 😃  15966.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
mrsherbie
17 years ago
I have tried KN for the blank plate this week and he doesnt have any real or repro at the moment.
But I am emailing the bonnet pull man! Thanks! we have a box of cream knobs but all with rusted or broken wire.

Anyway, cream is for nasty shiny cars

:lol:
Chris
17 years ago

Thanks! we have a box of cream knobs but all with rusted or broken wire.

:lol:

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Just for a minute I thought the cream knobs were a type of biscuit :oops: I had to read it twice :roll: That's what having kids does to you.... :lol:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
mrsherbie
17 years ago
Biscuits would'nt taste so good with rusty wire in them :lol:

Thanks six-o-one. Repro is a backup option but I really want to turn up an original, so far I have avoided having to use any repro interior parts. I also have one with a clock hole that I am repairing, again as a backup.
nev
  • nev
  • pre67vw Junkie
17 years ago
Hi Anna,

I have a blanking plate, it has been painted black at some point although most of that is peeling off, also has a round split ashtray plate screwed to it, so it will have two holes in it if you don't want to have an ashtray on it.

Let me know if you want pics of it.

Cheers
Kev
mrsherbie
17 years ago

Hi Anna,

I have a blanking plate, it has been painted black at some point although most of that is peeling off, also has a round split ashtray plate screwed to it, so it will have two holes in it if you don't want to have an ashtray on it.

Let me know if you want pics of it.

Cheers
Kev

"nev" wrote:

Yes please to:

[email protected]

😃